couple of questions

If you need help with something or want to share your thoughts and ideas, feel free to do so here!
greenjoe12345
MC name: greenjoe12345

couple of questions

well, i am getting a new PC soon, so i will be able to use the modpack :) i am planning my OC's
Couple of questions about stuff before i make the application, i am working on it
1. what is Toro's climate like compared to Johto (so i can design the minecraft skin in the right way) oh and what was Johto like in this time period?

2. Part of my OCs backstory, is that she has a Shiny Vulpix, would i be able to recive that Vulpix ingame once my app would get accepted?

3. Name, is the name Sophie Grayson a good name that fits with the theme of the server? and what about Rena? (for the Vulpix's name)

4. would 19 be a good age to set my OC?

5. what is the lifespan of a Vulpix?
CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

Re: couple of questions

1. Toro has a multitude of climates! Imagine it like America and Canada combined, where there's mountains, deserts, and even tundra! So dress as if you were casually walking through an American/Canadian town in the summer!

2. You can place an ICGM-App! If you look around you should be able to find the correct place and all the information you need is on that thread!

3. Don't worry! Everyone on Toro has a unique name and they have different backgrounds, it's not about how you look! It's only about if you're willing to try!

4. It's all up to you! That's the average age of someone going to college, but if you'd prefer just a high school degree your character could stick to that! If not, Toro has a wonderful college that you could look into while on the server!

5. While that is undecided, death is generally not a usual thing in Toro! Aging is recommended, but if you'd prefer not to have your Vulpix die you shouldn't worry, if you really need an answer, I'm part of the Lore Team and I could talk with them to see what would be ideal, but it's only recommended if you really want it.

Also, if you haven't, make sure to place a whitelist application! Otherwise you can't log on! I hope this all helps!
CannibalKon

Correction, since I was told I was wrong, You can't place an ICGM-App for shinies anymore. I apologize for stating otherwise. There /IS/ a way to get shinies and there's a DIFFERENT thread for that here! Just look for the Shiny Shop or I think it's called Melinda's Pixelmon Day Care or something! Anyway I apologize for the confusion but you'll have to pay for it OOCly, but you can say you've had it the whole time to fit your character's backstory!
greenjoe12345

ah dang, so i pretty much have to grind pix to even get Rena in game, that kinda sucks :(
CannibalKon

Well, think of it like this: Most people don't want to grind for money, so that makes shinies still rare, but after grinding the reward of a pixelmon will be so much more worth it and you'll appreciate your Vulpix so much more after it!
greenjoe12345

well, thanks for the info, the reason i was wondering about the lifespan of a Vulpix is because the Pokedex entry for Ninetales says it can live for 1000 years.
Also how many players who use the "skirt" part on the more player models mod? wondering about that with planning my player skin, and not sure what i think about it
CannibalKon

Well, Toro doesn't always adhere to pokedex entries, so try not to base your information off of those. As for the MPM Skirts, that is entirely up to you! Some people do use them, but some don't!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Hi! I'm a person who uses the skirts A LOT, they're adorable! If you're looking for more info than what's provided here, I'd be happy to help! I'd say a good amount of girls use the skirt option =) Especially if they have a separate dress skin.
greenjoe12345

any skin shops here that do MPM parts on the skins?
also, how fast do you get Pix? because it seems it is quite a lot for a shiny from the breeding topic, and would Vulpix be a slight or moderate or major colour variation?
CannibalKon

All of those questions begin to leave my area of expertise, you'd have to ask the skin shop yourself.
As for the pixelmon, you'd have to ask that question in the daycare thread as well.
For the pix, that's entirely up to which job your character is accepted for and how you go about making pix. There are many ways to do it, you just have to find the one that works for your character and you.

Return to “Support and Feedback”