Litwick Press and Co.

CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

Litwick Press and Co.

Litwick Press and Co.
We work by candlelight!

The foundation of Litwick Press and Co. (LPC) is the printing and selling of books, but this is not all LPC does. The LPC is a region-wide company that works to better the Toro region and provide services to the residents of the Toro region. With that in mind, the LPC has many plans and aims to reach many goals.
Willow has decided to expand LPC! If you are a job searching individual and wish to help out LPC then here's your chance!
List of jobs available:
Hunter
Pay: 9k
A hunter is someone who helps out LPC by securing items for production. The average hunter would spend a majority of their time battling pixelmon and gathering resources. These resources are things like feathers, ink, leather, and reeds/paper.
Printer
Pay: 7k
A printer has a very basic job. This entails that they take the items aquired by the hunter and craft things like books. They then take these books and print copies on the printing press. Their jobs are centered behind the scenes, so they aren't seen very often around the shop.
Secretary
Pay: 10k
This job may seem super easy, but it's a very important job and it requires someone with patience. You will be taking the helm while Willow is away, sleeping or on business. Here, you will be sitting in his chair while he's away and taking any orders the customers might have. You'll be given a book to keep tabs on who came in and asked for what. This job requires the secretary to be social and ready to note everything. You'll also keep stock of books and note when the store is low on supplies.
Distributor
Pay: 6k
The distributor is basically a free-sample guide who advertises LPC. A distributor would stock up and get extra copies from the printers to distribute free samples to the citizens of Toro. These samples will be light reads, most likely crafted by Willow himself. The distributor not only gives out samples but talks about the wonders of reading and how LPC could benefit the citizens of Toro. The distributor must be willing to be social and work for low pay, since their job is basically always running, and they rarely need to check in at LPC.
If any of these jobs sound like an interesting career opportunity, please fill out a form and put it on my desk!((Just fill it out and I'll look it over on here.))

Code: Select all

Name:
Occupation you wish to apply for:
Amount you wish to make:
Why should LPC accept you?:
Last edited by CannibalKon on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

Re: Litwick Press and Co.

I have updated the forum! There are now jobs available at LPC! Feel free to apply!
brawler456
MC name: brawler456

Re: Litwick Press and Co.

Name: Shadow Akumo

Occupation you wish to apply for: Hunter

Amount you wish to make: The standard amount offered is sufficient.

Why should LPC accept you?: My three years with Pixelmon research have given me enough experience to know how to take Pixelmon out quick and efficiently. In addition, anything you need found, I can find it with typical ease. As for my character, I am not really much of a 'important' guy, preferring to hide back, which is perfect for the Hunter position. One last thing: If I were you, I'd stay away from my Sableye. . . ((This is not meant to be threatening))

Return to “Business Directory Archives”