Kanston Quarry

Heart
MC name: MissHeartx

Re: Kanston Quarry

The man grunts at the boy and rolls his eyes, counting the money. "Just follow the rules," he says in a harsh tone, pocketing the change. "Follow them or no more digging for you."
NinjaLukeI
MC name: NinjaLukeI

The sound of a Fearow, squawking was heard. Vincent entered the hut and fished out some notes from his pockets. He went up to the counter and put them down. "One permit please!" He said with a smile.
Heart

The old, gruff man takes the money and licks his thumb before counting the bills. "Follow my rules or I'll kick you out faster than Zapdos' lightning," he says before gesturing to the entrance to the quarry.
oliverpinoy
MC name: oliverpinoy

Giovanni Rushes through the trees whilst chasing down a pygmy Caterpie ... "COME HERE LITTLE CATERPIE IM GONNA CATCH YOU!" but the Caterpie squeals and speeds up ... its just too fast , it tires him out and he has to take a rest ...

"oh hey , whats that in the distance?.. ooh a building... and BY GOLLY ! That's the Biggest hole I've seen! and it has coal and iron in it?!?"

He Rushes inside of the building and asks the man inside "what does it take for me to get a share of them ores in yer back yard eh? 3000 pix? why of course!"

Giovanni kindly ,with a warm smile on his face , hands over a bag with 3000 pix inside to the Man in the building
Heart

The old man gains a look of confusion and anger at the boy's enthusiasm, sighing heavily. He picks up the bag and counts the money inside. "Just follow the rules kid and don't cause any trouble."
Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

Theo Ross walks up to the building in front of the quarry, having landed in a hurry on his Golurk. He walks up to the man at the desk and holds up a piece of paper with the Premier's signature. "I believe Aeiden Bishop purchased two permits for employees a while back? This is his signature," he says, realizing he's stating the obvious, "standing in for one of those permits." He taps his foot anxiously, hoping the resource he needs is actually in the quarry.
Heart

The man behind the counter takes the piece of paper from Theo and glares at the signature. "Yeah, whatever. Just follow the rules or no more digging for you," he gesture to the quarry in the back with his thumb before proceeding to pick his nose.
Pgnconan
MC name: PGNCONAN

Nicholas walked through the doorway, yawning slightly as he made his way towards the counter. "Evening, I'd like to buy a permit." He says, before retrieving his wallet from within the worn out trousers which he wore. "This should be enough, let me know if it isn't." He said, before sliding several bills across the counter.
Heart

((Sorry it took me so long to get to this!))

The old man stares the boy down before taking the bills and counting it. "Have fun mining," he says gruffly before jabbing a thumb towards the entrance of the quarry. "Just follow the rules."
Jordyyy
MC name: Jordyyy

A permit please!

Cedge lands with his Aerodactyl in front of the wooden house. He returns his Aerodactyl back in her Pixelball. He looks around until he noticed the sign.

Hmm Kanston Quarry eh, and permits cost 3000 Pix

Cedge grabs his purse to count his money.

Ah I have enough As he thinks with a satisfied look on his face

Cedge enters the wooden house. He looks up to the man and walk towards the counter. He hears the sound of pickaxes hitting stone from the quarry. Cedge scrapes his throat "Ah, good day sir! I would like one permit please." As he lays three stacks of green bills on the counter. "Well if you don't mind now, I'll be mining here. Good day!" As he nods at the man.

Return to “Business Directory Archives”