Pokemon Sprites of your characters!!

Whether its graphics, music, or writing, let the creativity flow freely and post original content here!
karasu1996
MC name: karasu1996

Pokemon Sprites of your characters!!

As of next week, I will have some free time on my hands, which brings me back to my hobby of pixel art. To those of you that love this kinda thing, im up for a challenge!!

I want to expand my skills in pixels so....give me your name, your character name and a detailed description of who you want done, added a skin and a pose from a pokemon trainer sprite and Ill try my best~!

Here are some examples of my work:
Last edited by karasu1996 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
atonofkittys
MC name: a_ton_of_kittys

Re: Pokemon Sprites of your characters!!

Oh! That would be so cute! Ummmm if you wanted a kinda challenging one, I can provide my pirate!
MC Name: a_ton_of_kittys / ArbitraryHobo / i_m_slayer
Character Name: Captain Balraj Sagara
Description: I'll just copy/paste from his CP if that's okay?
  • Balraj is always wearing his Alkiri Navy jacket he received when fighting in the war. It has badges and insignias listing him as a Captain in the Navy along with having fought for Alkir. He wears a yellow bandana to hold his hair back somewhat, along with it being in a ponytail. He has red and blue beads weaved into some strands of his hair, as well as gold beads threaded into his mustache. He has a simple loose white collared shirt on underneath the jacket with dark pants and those boots where you can fold the tops over, and he also has a few gold rings on his fingers.
Aaaand a skin:
karasu1996

Alright ^^ I posted my works that are...decent in the spoiler. I'll start working on this as soon as I can :)
karasu1996

I would like to add that if you have a particular pose from a pokemon game sprite youd like them to be in you can link it here via image and ill copy the pose. This also helps me visualize what parts of the body I would need to enlarge or minimize for body mass and muscle. So if you could do that I would greatly appreciate it ^^ however you dont have to.
atonofkittys

-coughs some-
May I suggest... any of the Archie sprites from Pokemon RSE?
<3
karasu1996

It shall be done! 8-)

Ill take em as they come so feel free to keep asking people!! I also do multiple characters, not limited to one per person, but give or take 3 max.
karasu1996

Here ya go, Balraj to the best of my abilities!
atonofkittys

OHHH MY GOD, HOW CUTE. <3 <3 <3 Thank you soooooooo much
bigpapa672
MC name: Venidraes

Okie so I saw balraj's and am SUPER JEALOUS! So I'd like one of Amy(my char) if ya don't mind :3

Amy has long, red hair. She isn't tall for her age(15) and has tanned skin. She wears a patterned shirt(as seen in the skin) and always has her scarf on her. Her eyes are brown with a light tint of blue. She has hair that sometimes goes over her left eye, so uh, bangs! She wears shoes that somewhat match the pattern on her shirt and they are quite small due to her foot size. Her pants are somewhat sweat pants and are just plain ol' black!
karasu1996

those of you who havent given me a pose can add me at Karasu_1996 on skype and you can give me further instruction; Any gen you want i can do, I can also do Overworld sprites of these characters as well

Return to “Creative Corner”