Armourer's Workshop

greenjoe12345
MC name: greenjoe12345

Armourer's Workshop

I am thinking that the Armorer's Workshop could be added to the server, from what I have seen of it, it allows you to add blocks to the playermodel, adding the possibility to give characters accessories, such as backpacks and 3D hats, as well as different style, floor length dresses. For building the stuff, It appears you could build them in singleplayer, then load them up on the server (maybe pay some pix for an admin to give you access to the item machine?) It can also make 3D items (you can see the wand and light saber on the forum page)
I feel like this mod would be a good addition to the server, as it will be able to good, custom made 3D clothing and items for our characters, which would be nice for RPing :)

here is the link to the mod thread
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... mour-skins
Hope you consider this mod for the server
Macecurb
MC name: Ecurbmac

Re: Armourer's Workshop

Bear in mind I'm not speaking officially here, but:

This, along with a variety of other 'neat-to-have' mods is probably unlikely to be adopted officially at any point in the near future. Why? Because the mod pack, as it currently stands, is already big and complex enough that it causes performance problems for players, along with a never-ending list of issues with getting things running in the first place.

So, ultimately, while i think that in a perfect world where everyone runs an i7 6700K with dual 980 Ti's, we would probably grab something like this, the reality is that most people on toro don't have computers capable of running anything much beyond our current mod pack.

Return to “Idea Archives”