Plants Mega Pack Mod

Would you want to see this mod in Toro?

Yes
54%
No
46%
Other. (Please Explain as response or PM)
No votes

Total votes: 13

kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Plants Mega Pack Mod

Plant Mega Pack
Mod Suggestion by Rosy
What is Plant Mega Pack?
Plant Mega Pack add numerous flowers, plants, foliage, and more. As seen above in the image, the variety of plants this mod adds is huge. This mod not only adds plants but also a few blocks and food items. The majority of blocks this mod adds is planters that are compatible with all the new plants. The other half of the blocks this mod adds comes from the numerous types of bamboo, each type of bamboo has their own block, stair, slab, fence, fence gate, ladder, and door. There are nine types of bamboo, so these blocks will add a large variety of building blocks. Lastly as the picture shows, there is some food items. Many of these are duplicates of what you find in Harvestcraft, however, there are some new and exciting food items and even some new ways to get mossy blocks.
The Biomes are Alive with the Sound of Plants.
With so many new plants, foliage, and flowers, we can make Toro come alive with color and realism. Plant Mega Pack includes plants that are biome specific, making each one it’s own special feel. The issue that this server will face with this mod is that the world is already in action and loaded. This means that the plants will have to be put in by hand and won’t natural spawn. This also means that the only way to get new flowers and plants will require you to buy them or get them spawned in.
Pros and Cons.
More Info:
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Plants Mega Pack Mod

To add on, it won't conflict with any of our current food stuff if I recall correctly, and I don't believe there needs to be any major changes to configs or anything special if we add it? (( Not since I tested it last with Toro's test server anyways )) Plus it did not add any lag at all :3 for me anyways.
Adkillz
MC name: adkillz

Re: Plants Mega Pack Mod

Ahuehuehuehuehuehue flowers.

Return to “Idea Archives”