Toro Foreign Minister Debates - Round 8

Here you can find the various laws and government documents.
Chakurano
MC name: ^Chak.*$

Re: Toro Foreign Minister Debates - Round 8

Annette smiles fondly before responding. "I admit I have a weakness for apricot tarte Tatin. My grandmere used to make it for me when I was young, so it holds some emotional memories."
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Lucas smiled, if not a bit surprised, at the question."I have two, actually! Red Velvet is dear to me, as my mother baked it as a birthday cake in my childhood. In Toro, I also have gained chocolate as a favorite, as it gives the same pleasant memories as Red Velvet cake does, but with Toro memories instead of childhood ones."
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

[[ If there are no more questions by 6PM EST, we'll close the debates down and allow for closing statements & voting // Feel free to still post some if your characters have them, but do it now :P ]]
Chakurano
MC name: ^Chak.*$

Annette smiles softly as she gives her last address to the crowd. "Thank you for coming here and listening to us. In the end, both I and Lucas want what's best for Toro. And in the end, I know that's what all of you want. So I encourage you all to vote for you believe would do this job best. And I thank you all for your time." She steps back from the podium, letting Lucas speak.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Lucas gives a warm smile to the crowd, and clears his throat a bit."A big thank you to all who came out to listen to us speak tonight. As Mrs. Penn said, we both want what's best for the region. So yes, vote for who you think would do the job best. I wish you all a wonderful night." he'd say, giving another smile to the crowd before he stepped down off the podium.

Return to “Regional Government Archives”