State of the Region Address - Arbiter Mary

Here you can find the various laws and government documents.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

State of the Region Address - Arbiter Mary

The Arbiter, Marigold LeGrand calls a conference outside the Aurelia government build, the early morning after Rhydorn Rider's infamous picnic, a small temporary platform had been constructed over night to give Mary the height advantage. The front-side of the government building has been wreathed in bouquets, spare flowers, a few spare teddies, and such things to honor the recently fallen. In addition, the flag remains at half-staff, as they should for half a season.

After the crowd of newscasters, tv reporters, and confused civilians settle down, Marigold would step up on stage. The woman was dressed in a traditional, classy black formal attire with a blue carnation pinned onto her chest. She was also wearing a small black, cocktail hat with a bit of black veil along with it all, with small white flowers attached. Mary's face was tired, her eyes were red, her face a bit puffy, but when she finally spoke up, there was clarity and strength in her again.

• " Good evening, I'm sorry to have done this so early, and I am also sorry I've not done one of these sooner. Yesterday our nation was attacked. At a picnic called for by the dastardly group known as the Rhyhorn Riders they tried robbing the people, which was swiftly taken care of by our officers have attended undercover and some heroic citizens, but then a bomb went off near the forest by Cobalt. When arrived, and I do not have a confirmed number of death yet... but countless Pixelmon have been killed, and a great forest has been... to tell the truth, I don't fully know how to even describe this monstrous act, there has been nothing like it before... and hopefully not ever again. There the terrorist group name CODEX was revealed, and they had two other bombs placed and ready to explode. They've been stopped though thanks again to the courageous efforts of those present. " she takes a moment to catch her breath before continuing on a more sadder note, " I know I'm not Heather, our former Premier, who has experience with this Nation's security, and knows how to deal with these terrorist organizations, but I've been watching her close and learning. " she lifts her head proudly, " To the best of my ability, and until we get a new Premier in office, I will do everything I can personally do to get justice for what has happened, and prevent anything like this happening ever again. " she looks back down at the crowd, " It is not just me though, we can all do our part and take steps towards defeating this threat! Keep an ear out, your eyes open, and do not be afraid to call the RTMP or use the ERTs. I will stress that you should please, please be careful, these are highly dangerous terrorist who have been reportedly murdering some, and injuring many. Having said that, I am confident we can overcome this as we done time and time before as we did with Team Noir, natural disasters, and supernatural disasters. " she chuckles lightly before continuing with a soft, PROUD smile at the people." I've been thanking them repeatedly, but I am genuinely proud, and It is all thanks to the strong, brave, intelligent people of this region. I give my personal thanks to the exceptional RTMP officers, I thank the Pixelmon rangers, and of course I thank those brave civilians who fought to protect more live protecting even more lives.

Thank you, please feel free to visit me in my office if you have any queries. "

Return to “Regional Government Archives”