The Coin Flip Heard Round the World

Here you can find the various laws and government documents.
bigpapa671
MC name: FloopTroop

The Coin Flip Heard Round the World

The morning after the election results were revealed, at 5A.M. sharp Premier Heather Nikitas would have called a press conference before the government building in Aurelia preparing to address the electorate. The young woman takes a small step forward to speak into the microphone her stance, confident, and proud. As Heather walks up to give her speech a victorious sounding march would play. ((let the music play as you listen, start at 30 seconds.))
“People of Toro, after what I can only describe as /the coin toss heard round the world,/ and the most nerve wracking 5 seconds of my life, including the times I’ve been shot at, I have become your new Premier.” She smiles slightly, looking out to the crowd that had gathered, and the cameras for the people at home.

“I have no doubt this will be incredibly controversial, even so I am the lawfully elected Premier, and I will carry all of the weight that comes with the office from here on in. But before I begin my victory speech I would like to say that this has been the most humbling experience in my life.” she would wave out to the crowd “There are more than a few people out there that I owe a few thank yous” She takes a moment to catch her breath before continuing

“To my wonderful running mate Arbiter Marigold LeGrand, thank you for being there alongside me while we fought our way up here. I look forward to the amazing heights to which we can take this region. All I can really say is that I am sure we will have a true partnership, and a true friendship in office.”

“To the ever wise Premier Vincent LeGrand, thank you for your support, and endorsement. It means the world to me that someone who is as accomplished as you actually put their full faith in me.”

“To my opponent, thank you for a hard fought election. This would’ve been no fun if it was easy” she nods “And finally, thank you to everyone who voted for me for your support, and thank you everyone who voted against me for doing your civic duty and what you believed is best for Toro.”

“When President Abraham Lincoln of Unova was elected into Office he gathered all of the news men who were covering his campaign” Heather points to the cameras, and the news men who were at the press conference “and He said /well boys your troubles are over now, mine have just begun./” Heather chuckles lightly “I believe I understand what he meant now.”

“I would like to take some time to talk to some very special people now. Wesley, Michelle, Clementine, Henry Marshal, Nathan My dearest children” her eyes soften “What do I say to you? Domestic life was never quite my style but when you smile, you knock me out, I melt, and fall apart.” Tears would begin to well up in Heather’s eyes “I want the young folk in Toro to listen to me now, because I am dedicating everyday for you. You will come of age with our young nation” she smiles, batting away tears “We will fight for you, make it right for you. To lay down a strong enough foundation. We will pass it on to you, we will give the world to you, and you will blow us all away. Everything I do from here on out is for the betterment of Toro, and to secure a brighter future for you, and your children, and their children.”

The young woman would straighten her blazer and flash one last emotional smile to the cameras as she throws up two peace signs “People of Toro, I have the honor to be your obedient servant, thank you. Let us make these the most peaceful, productive, 4 years of Toro’s history

Return to “Regional Government Archives”