Fireside Chats with Premier Penn and Arbiter Unterberg

Here you can find the various laws and government documents.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Re: Fireside Chats with Premier Penn and Arbiter Unterberg

Marigold doesn't back down and points out, " So you are going to ask us to vote on a flawed law, and only then if it wins these polls we'll discuss it properly like this public forum was supposed to do? Does that not seem a bit off to you?"
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

"With you being an exception, nobody has contributed anything but flaws. I'm ending this meeting so people can have time to realize this is a serious problem we're having, and then we can have a serious discussion free of repeated questions and people making jokes."

He smiles at the crowd.

"Thank you for coming out and voicing your opinions, my colleagues and I will have a deep discussion and introspection about these debates, and the resulting poll numbers. From there we shall work with the administration to ensure that the rights of the minority are not trumped, while the will of the people shall still be enacted justly and fairly. Have a good day."

Edgar would adjust his tie, and wave to the crowd as he steps off the stage, motioning for Markus to follow.
Foska
MC name: Foska

Markus would get up too. "Thank you all for your time today. We will make sure to take all the things you said to us today to heart." Markus would smile and wave to them, walking off stage adjusting his tie.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

" Because it's not their job. You asked for feedback and are not sticking around for suggestions, but never the less... " she says firmly before looking back at the crowd, " I will be in my office upstairs to the right, it is the District Attorney's office right next to the polls if you'd like to discuss your thoughts with me, perhaps I am in the wrong after-all. I am personally in favor of instilling some law, don't get me wrong, but not the current laws being proposed. " she coughs into a fist, " I am sorry for taking up all of your time though, have a good-day." with that she heads out of the courtroom and to her office, not waiting around.
[[ Feel free to PM me or Skype me if you follow up on Mary's offer. ]]

Return to “Regional Government Archives”