The Royal Kingdra - A Starry Night

kcband36
MC name: kcband36

The Royal Kingdra - A Starry Night

xxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Royal KingrdaxxxxxxxxxxcxxcxxxxxxxxxxThe Premier Seafood Dining Experience
xxxxxxxxxcxxcxxxxcxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Dawn Road, Tyrian City)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Stars dance against the moon-lit sky, each star twinkles with its own beauty. In Toro's own twinkling star, Tyrian's nightlife comes alive. The boardwalk is bustling with tourists enjoying the ocean, people walk along the river taking in the sights of the city, and some are looking for a bite to eat. One of the more finer dining options in Tyrian, The Royal Kingdra, runs smoothly, people coming in and out all night looking for great seafood. Seafood is one of The Royal Kingdra's main specialties, however, it also has food for those who do not particularly like it. Most dishes are primarily Kalosian inspired, and like the food so is the restaurant. While inside you feel as though you are in a fine restaurant in Luminose City.

As soon as you walk in Daniel LeGrand would be standing near a desk, ready to seat you and get your menus.
tiffmagius
MC name: tiffmagius

Re: The Royal Kingdra - A Starry Night

Ichi wanders into the extremely fancy looking building. It is a mystery as to how he got here, but he is now here regardless. He seems a little lost, though, the dim lighting and the royal atmosphere seem to throw him off. The city of the night was already giving him great comic ideas, and now he was entering 'The Royal Kingdra'. Where, then, was the King Kingdra? Or was it a Prince? He wrote that down, he needed to remember.
discord: tiffy#4730
kcband36

Daniel would look to Ichi with a smile, "Hello there sir, table of one?" Danny would be wearing a classic looking waiter outfit, black vest and white shirt under it. His hair would be in his normal ponytail only having some bangs drop down in front of his face. Inside The Royal Kingdra would be soft music being played from the piano in the main dining room, and behind Danny is a staircase leading up. Lastly, to the left of Danny is two doors and a painting of a Kingdra hanging above a potted plant.
RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

Arik Mielke would never publicly admit anything regarding his emotional state, mostly because he felt it was no one's business and he was loathe to talk about himself. However, all of his classmates had noticed it: He was smiling more, his posture was more relaxed, and he even joked more. Not just the occasional ego-crushing sassy remark he was known for, either. A few students claimed that he even made a pun. But, there was thankfully little proof to that. It was thanks to the betting booth now being closed at the school; the great mystery of their generation solved as he walked down Tyrian's southern road hand in hand with his boyfriend, James.

He'd dressed remarkably casually for the walk that day, allowing his hair to be pulled back into a half ponytail, though still properly trimmed and groomed, falling around the middle of his back. The vest and coat were not needed in the warm city, allowing him to simply be in a white collared shirt, the sleeves rolled up to the elbows as usual. The two had talked of mostly nothing until they walked over the bridge. "Hey, feeling hungry, schatzi?" He asked, entirely dropping his previous subject of gyms as he nodded ahead to the Kingdra. "I think Alphonse is working tonight, too. I honestly lost track of his schedule."
tiffmagius

Ichi seemed absolutely amazed by the fancy Danny, going up to touch his suit instead of actually directly answering the question immediantly. " Are you the King Kingdra, holy magikarp, you're really swell to look at. I'll take two tables if you're selling them. "
kcband36

Daniel would give a blush and raise some menus to cover his face so Ichi wouldn't notice. "E-Erm, thank you.. uhm, follow me right this way."Daniel would have fumbled on some of the words because of how flustered Ichi made him but Danny would lead him to a table and hand Ichi a menu. "A, uhm waiter will be right over soon as possible."
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

James looked at Arik thoughtfully for a moment. As of late, he'd also been acting out of character. His usual charming attitude was more subdued, and he directed most of his 'romantic' attention to Arik, now that they were known as a 'thing'. "I could eat, sure," James says after a moment of thought. "And I'm sure Alphonse would be glad to see us if he is. If not, we can go pester him later."

James himself was dressed casually as well. A collared white shirt, unbuttoned, revealing a rather nice light blue t-shirt under it. He wore a small necklace, and a pair of pants that stopped just above his ankles, with sandals on. He frowns at the Kingdra for a moment. "I do hope Mr. LeGrand isn't mad about the last time I was here... Last time I was here, I battled Mr. Danny LeGrand, and... well, I won, but... well, simply put, it was a Pyrrhic victory. He's an excellent battler, and also uses a Forretress." He watches Arik for a reaction at that one.
RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

"Forretress is the bane of pixelmon society. Found Potassium growling at pine cones the other day, thank you for that." Arik shook his head with a forced laugh. Those things were just awful. Awful to where they made his Starmie's tank tactic seem like child's play by comparison. "I should battle him if he is that good. Might invite him over to the gym; starting to get that competitive itch again." He gently tugged James' hand twords the restaurant and ducked inside. Poor kid's height was a constant war against doors.
tiffmagius

" A waiter? Aren't I the one waiting? " Ichi was, for better or worse, completely serious as he asked this. He just stared at Daniel, the poor thing, as he sat down at the table. He quickly opened up his notepad and started writing down random words that he would be able to remember later, but probably made no sense to anyone who would read them. 'Avacado' being one of the main ones.
kcband36

Daniel would just nervously laugh at Ichi's joke before going back to the main desk where he'd see James and Arik. "Erm, Hello there boys. Table for two I presume?"Danny would notice that part of his hair would be messed up after the incident with Ichi so he'd go to quickly fix it.

In the back of the restaurant towards the kitchen a plate would be heard braking and a few other odd noises, this would cause Danny to wince and glance behind himself.

Return to “Toro Region Archives”