The Royal Kingdra - A Starry Night

Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Re: The Royal Kingdra - A Starry Night

James seemed a bit uneasy as Raza stepped in, but quickly brushed it off. Enjoying the music, he'd nod to Arik. "I remember you going wild for it. I still don't think I got a taste of it, though I could be wrong. Memory's a bit hazy on that." James glanced over some of the more filling dishes, rather than the healthier ones, before deciding he'll just order the special. His uneasiness increases as he spots Marigold, but he keep a smile up. "Y'know, Raza's not too bad of a guitarist. I enjoyed that song."

(ALSO YAY POST 500!)
Last edited by Vernon on Wed May 10, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

"I did not go wild for it." Arik sniffed with mock indignity. "It simply passed my standards. We'll order that again if it's available, and I'll even share it just for you." He leaned back lightly in the chair and listened to the guitar playing with a light smile. "He's the lead in one of our two bands. A small little rivalry going on that I hope to use to get the Opera house back to life and showcase the musical talents this generation seems to have in spades. That, und it'd be nice to see Lily on stage rather than in a lab all day. Does things to you."
Vernon

James smirks as Arik offers to share beloved strawberries, but this doesn't last long at the mention of two bands. "There are two bands...?" He pauses for a moment, before he laughs. "And they have a rivalry going on? Wouldn't that mean Raza tries to sabotage them at every turn? I doubt he likes competition."
RiaLangset

"Hmn, sadly, the two don't seem to really bother with each other. It's not very entertaining." Arik had a small gleam in his eye, however. "Once they both start hitting the stage, then perhaps. I have to remain impartial, but I look forward to seeing who generates higher ticket sales~"
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Hiba would bounce up and clap loudly as she cheers, " You're the best! " she didn't really understand the message he said but she adds on, " I'm going to get Mommy to buy me a toy now too. "

Mary weeps silently.
Salsa80
MC name: Salsa80

Alphonse had been busy in the back of the kitchen, a literal frenzy of limbs as he made sure every bit of food was perfect, flawless; no second rate or half done work coming from this chef, no sir. He liked to think he put himself in every dish he made and each one while not taking forever to make, was given deliberate care. It wasn't until things had slowed down that Al finally had left the kitchen to enjoy something of a break and mingle with the customers, taking any complaints to heart and being sure they were fixed. Though of course, there never were any.

The Kalos born young man had spotted his friends and walked over with a little grin on his gentle face. "Bonjor Arik! James." He beamed.

Vernon

"Nerd. Don't make people fight." He smiles at Alphonse as he walks over.
[Kalon]"Bonjour Alphonse, how are you today?"
RiaLangset

"But I enjoy making people fight. It's one of the few perfectly legal delights I can enjoy to the fullest with minimal effort." Arik playfully whined before looking over Alphonse. "Your hair's down today, how am I even able to pull your hair?"
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Juliet walks into the Royal Kingdra, dressed in a neat dress, though not anything over the top. Hearing the familiar playing from the upstairs, and would go to the source. She'd wait until Raza finished, before lightly clapping. "Pretty good, but you could use some percussion." she'd grin, whipping out drumsticks that she had with her for the same purpose he was there: to play music!
Salsa80
MC name: Salsa80

Alphonse laughed lightly and covered his mouth. "It was up while I was cooking Arik, non worry." He nodded his head over towards James. [Kalon] "Tired. The Kingdra is....Busier than usual, but it's a good thing.[Kalon] He chuckled and switched back to Unovan, grabbing an empty chair to pull over at the side of their table and sit. "Oui, much busier than usual. Zat is a good zing however like I told James." He nodded over at James and practically beamed at Arik, eyes twinkling. "Zo...I am disappointed Yarm never showed up."

Return to “Toro Region Archives”