Public Concert! (Regular RP Hub!)

Sn0wfa11
MC name: Sn0wfa11

Public Concert! (Regular RP Hub!)

----------------

Hi everyone! This post is... a child’s poster, unsurprisingly. For those of you who can't read my attempt at writing like a 6 year old, this is advertising an rp this Wednesday at approximately 7:00 EDT, in the park in the center of Adamas. As a matter of fact, it’s a weekly thing I intend to do. At this time, usually at this place. Just a little concert by a character of mine who’s pretty good at music. I’ll be assembling a long playlist to that end for everyone to listen to, and emoting along, so it’s an actual concert, not just me saying “Coren plays music and you all like it” or some such thing. However! This post is lengthy because there is something to be explained! Allow me a moment. *clears throat*

This is not an event, or not in the traditional sense anyway (though we will be having some important events very soon!). Rather, it’s a solution to a specific problem. Many of you are quite busy, and even those of you who aren’t still have to deal with the problem that it’s difficult to know when the server will be full of people, outside of events. While it’s wonderful that people can get on whenever and rp, and of course I strongly encourage you all to do so, it’s not feasible to expect that alone to work for everyone. It’s also unfortunate if people only get rp at events. This, then, is me creating a happening that provides an IC reason to congregate and an OOC reason to reliably know that some people will be around to have ordinary rp at a certain place at a certain time.

TL;DR: We have a large community, but it’s difficult to get everyone together, and I’d like to make that easier for people. You can now expect regular Wednesday concerts in Adamas. Though I admit in the winter season the venue may change. More on that later.

I won’t be offended if you don’t like the concert or don’t listen, especially as classical piano isn’t everyone’s favorite! BUT I do encourage you to come anyway- there will be other characters and rp to be had!

Finally, you’re all welcome to run something like this if you’d like! Have a discount night at your restaurant, or host beach bonfires, or anything. If you need perms or ET support, ask away! This is me in my capacity as a player, not GM-C, doing this. I’d only ask that you avoid trampling over others if they do the same as that could lead to conflict- I doubt that’ll happen anyway though, of course, and you’re all lovely people who can come to agreements, especially with something simple like that.

( admittedly it’s also an excuse to bust out a very musical character and share music I enjoy, but I’m doing it this way for those reasons. In the event that this bothers you for any reason, don’t feel any pressure to come! )

Thanks for coming if you do, thanks for reading, and have fun on the server everybody! ^^

Return to “Archives”