ReivaXavier - ET-Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TheMADRinger
MC name: ReivaXavier

ReivaXavier - ET-Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh hai and welcome to my little letter. I'm just a little ET-A on the server, been here for about a year now or so. Currently finishing my Associates in Psychology and going on to get that good ol' PhD. I've been Rping since around the begining of High school so I have some time under my belt. While I may not be the best writer or story teller I try to at least come up with interesting characters. Before my switch to Psych I wanted to get into Art, pro tip kiddies, make sure you looooove art, it's a brutal mistress and she loves her nine inch heels. On server you may see me zoomin around or chatting it up in ooc. Currently I play Doctor Q on the server and I hope to bring many fun times along with me!

To be fair I've re-written this a few good times now so I'm just going to slap a done sticker on it.

If you are needing to chat me up on Skype you can send me a request at TheGoodDoctor, I'm the guy with the awesome Llama face! I may not accept it right away because I often get distracted with work and school but I will eventually! I hope to have many fun times with all of you!

Also my favorite pokemon is Duskull, THERE A RANDOM INFO BIT ARE YOU HAPPY KITTY!

Return to “Meet the Staff (Retired)”