Erik, the math guy and GM-T

Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

Erik, the math guy and GM-T

Hello hello, Erik here, your guy when it comes to technical issues, plugin or mod suggestions or anything regarding curve integrals, if that is your jam.
I'm from Germany, 19 years old as of now, studying mathematics (which apparently makes me a weird person, go figure) and program on the side because it makes the little nagging voice telling me to do something useful disappear.
I've been here since the end of beta, and the previous owners gave me the task to take care of y'all and the server, so that's what I do. When I am off the clock I like to play bass guitar or brush my hair or something. Of course I also play tons of video games when there's time, so that's a thing. If you ask nicely I can link you a couple of songs from my band, if you want to listen to that.
Even though I rarely find the time to put much effort into RP you can find me on the server as Kampfkater, playing either John Amblard, the religious nut from Kanto or Theodore Johnson, the old guy who likes yelling at people.
If you ever have questions or if you need help with your math homework or something you can contact me in skype, my name there is kampfkater4.
Have a nice day~

Return to “Meet the Staff (Retired)”