Cannibal - Hips Don't Lie ET-C

CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

Cannibal - Hips Don't Lie ET-C

Hey there! I'm Cannibal/Hips whichever you wish to call me. I'm also the big secret around Toro. Everyone seems to want to know my gender, yet nobody has ever found out. If you ask certain people, they're sure they know, but they have no way of knowing for sure. That's one big thing about me that people are generally interested in, I'm also an avid role player, obviously, and I do a lot of writing. I'm going into my second year of college for a Bachelor of Arts in English. I am minoring in Creative Writing as well. So when you associate me with anything, just know I'm an avid writer and this is my life.

Uhm, what else? Ah, well I should probably talk about myself a bit more. I am an avid player of video games. I play a lot of games with Artifex and Kitty and I spend a lot of time roleplaying on many servers. I'm rarely seen on Toro due to working majorly behind the scenes. I write your events and I help make sure they're interesting and in my free time I spend a lot of time making sure that the lore of Toro makes sense. So, basically, I'm a small version of Kitty.

I play two characters, Willow Burnwether, he's on my Cannibal_Kon account. He's an African-American twenty-something who came to Toro for a very different reason than he stayed. After he arrived in Toro he had a lot of adventures. His main contribution to Toro is his bookstore and the soontohappensometimeeventually airport that he has spent a lot of money on. He's generally visiting his girlfriend Elise who lives in Johto so that explains my rare appearance on the server. If you generally see me on I'm probably acting as some sort of character.

The second, Gwyneth Rosewood, is a sweet teenage girl who came to Toro with stars in her eyes and a pocketwatch in her pocket. She quickly became friends with everyone her age and is known all around Toro. She's generally caught up in all the teenage drama and loves to talk to her friends. You'll see me playing her when I'm on my ShinyOpal account, feel free to say hi! Gwyn and I would love it.

I think I should close off with a bit more information about me and then a favorite quote of mine. I really enjoy scaring people and if an event has any sort of scary vibes, you can definitely bet that I had some hand in it. I am a rambler, as you can tell by the big amount of text here, so I end up typing a lot when I don't think I have much to say. You may see that in my roleplay as well. I am also an avid lover of all things that deal with the distortion or manipulation of Time so you may call me an obsessor of Celebi or Dialga. Alongside this, I am in love with adding easter eggs to everything. If you find anything silly or enjoyable in any way that doesn't really pertain to an event or the area it is in, I probably had some hand in that as well. Now, I leave you guys with a favorite quote of mine, the circumstances of when it was said and why are also to blame for my love of this quote.

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."
- Winston Churchill

Return to “Meet the Staff (Retired)”