I'm glad to be here!

Glad to have you here! New or old, tell us about yourself!
TepigTurtwig
MC name: TepigTurtwig

I'm glad to be here!

Hello, folks of Toro. I am TepigTurtwig, and, while I'm supposed to use this space to introduce myself, I acctually wanted to ask a few questions: first and foremost, where do I post my whitelist app? I posted it under where I think it should go, I hope i got it correct. 2nd: what is the server's address? I can't seem to find it on the forums. And, last but not least: how active do you folks think the server is?
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Re: I'm glad to be here!

Hey there, welcome to Toro! I'm Skolarr- Forum mod and PR staff. To answer your questions in order; you post your whitelist app here! http://www.toro-league.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=64

By the looks of it, it seems you already put an app in, you just need to make some corrections to get it accepted.

As for the server ip, server.toro-league.com should be it...at least I think it is? Keep in mind that you have to be whitelisted to log into it.

And finally, we're a pretty active server. We host a lot of neat events on the server, and its usually fairly populated on the weekends. It might be getting a bit quieter though due to school starting back up for a lot of folks.

Anyhow, hope this answers your questions! And again, welcome to Toro!
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image
TepigTurtwig

Thank you! And thanks for being so quick to respond. That really says a lot about the staff on this server to me. I'll make any necessary changes! Can't wait to begin!

PS: Don't feel any pressure to get to the app fast. I understand that reading through apps takes a lot of patience and time, so I completely understand if you would rather hold off on that.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Oh, I forgot to mention that we also have a skype chat group I can add you to if you'd like. If you want, just add me on there, and I'll drop you into the chat. My username on there is balthazcar
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image
TepigTurtwig

I unfortunately do not have a skype. I really should work on making one.
TepigTurtwig

Oh, another strange question: where can I find a thread explaining the passage of IC time? And is there a post that showcases where all gyms are located?
TepigTurtwig

Thanks for all the info.

RIght now, I have a large issue. Whenever I log onto the server, I immediately crash. Why is that?
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Can you give us your crash log & upload it to pastebin?
TepigTurtwig

Problem solved itself somehow. Not sure what happened, maybe just bad wifi.

Btw, what is the forum username of Sn0wfa11 ? I want to arrange a time for a battle.

Return to “Introductions”