Uhhh an introduction of sorts...I think.

Glad to have you here! New or old, tell us about yourself!
Carnyveil
MC name: Carnyveil

Uhhh an introduction of sorts...I think.

Hi, I'm Carnyveil (You can call me Carny or veil, which ever is easier for you) and I've watched pokemon since I was a little kid (Never played any pokemon games though...UNTIL NOW) and I'm hoping to join the server...and I have no clue what else to say besides for hi, nice to meet you all and I hope to have a good time.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Uhhh an introduction of sorts...I think.

Heyo Carny, nice to meet you! I'm Misha and I'm a regular 'round here. I can help you with anything concerning the forums, Carmine, anddd your app even!

Hope to see you around more! Someone will be looking at your app soon 'nuff, but if you wanna add me on Skype to ask about anything feel free to do so~

I recommend looking over the beginner'sguide and getting everything install before you get accepted even, that way you can test it out in single player if you want or get on once you are accepted!
Carnyveil
MC name: Carnyveil

Hi Misha, and I do have a question (Since were on the topic and all), I have the mod downloaded (Go Technic!) but it also has Rei's minimap, would it be ok to use the mini map or would you guys prefer for me to turn it off, and thank you for the beginner's guide, I will certainly look into it.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

The minimap mod is allowed! However the Technic Pack version likely contains a much older version of our modpack (it was not created by staff, nor does it look like it was made recently), so you'll have to use the installation guide and follow the instructions/links on there. If you have any problems or questions installing anything let me know! Also if you add me on skype at Mishakiara I can hopefully offer quicker responses to any questions~

Return to “Introductions”