Hi Toro Forum~

Glad to have you here! New or old, tell us about yourself!
Nicole
MC name: NicoleClaris

Hi Toro Forum~

I'm Nicole, just stumbled across this place, and decided to give it a try. Thought I would join and say hello while I start my application.

I'm 26, been role-playing since I was 11. I have recently had a big life upset and my poor creatively has been shot. I am going to try and turn that around and this seemed like the perfect place to start!

Anyway, I play a lot of video games (lately: Bravely Second, Witcher 3, Heroes of the Storm, some Pokemon fan games), and I have always been a writer, but I am rusty so I am going to try my darnedest! I actually ran a small role-play forum for a while before real life stuff got in the way.

Hm, I live in Washington State, I am married to my wife Alicia (who I doubt will join me anytime soon, she's playing Tales of Zestiria). That's really all I can think of right now. Anyway I hope to work hard and join ya'll, but everything is overwhelming so it might take me a bit! :lol:
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Hi Toro Forum~

Ah, hello Nicole! Welcome to the forums, glad to see you're interested! I'm Mish and I'm the one who'll be looking over your app once you post it :P

Anyway I'm looking forward to your application! Feel free to send me a PM, post somewhere, or contact me on skype at Mishakiara if you have any questions, problems, or concerns!~
Nicole

Danke Mish. I appreciate the welcome~!

I am currently mulling over the core of the character I would like to use. And doing some reading on the forum. But I am happy you're so available and I will be sure to bug you as I continue. :D
Wally
MC name: WalrusHerobrine

Hi Nicole! I'm Wally, a Public Relations person here on the server, so it's basically my job to be a friendly face! You'll see me on the servers often, and I love to RP, so if you ever see me on the server don't hesitate to say hi! If you're ever wondering on the server anything just ask!
Last edited by Wally on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Heya! I am also here! I'm Rosy/Popette, GM-B and long time ( like three years, holy... ) player! Don't worry if you end up picking the wrong character at first, I know I rerolled my first starting character likeee a few days after starting since they weren't a good fit for Toro x3
Foska
MC name: Foska

Hey there sweetheart, welcome to Toro. I am just a normal player but I thought why not introduce myself too!
I am Foska, I have been described as party bard AKA I flirt a lot and mess with people for fun. I dont overdo it though (most of the times). I am also from Austria and pretty annoying. BUT WELCOME \0/
Nicole

Wow this is great! So happy to see the responses!

Nice to meet you Wally! I look forward to RPing with you and I appreciate the welcome. :)

Thanks for the tip Rosy... I think I have a general character idea in my head. I will have sometime more concrete soon, but I am still trying to get what Toro is like and make sure I can "fit".

Well Foska, I am a bit of a flirt and super friendly, so I think we'll get along just fine. ^^ Nice of you to say hello. :D
CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

Hey Nicole! I'm Cannibal/Hips, I'm the person who generally helps people with their characters if they need it! Generally that's after you're accepted, but since I also handle Character Profiles, you can still come to me if you need anything! My skype is legitster1 and I'm always happy to help!
Nicole

Hiyah Hips, I think I added you! :) I finished my application finally, we'll see if it gets approved! Still hashing out the skin.

Return to “Introductions”