Hello everyone.

Glad to have you here! New or old, tell us about yourself!
Toma
MC name: TOMANATOR99

Hello everyone.

Hello denizens of Toro, I can't begin to explain how many times I've almost come back to this server over my two year hiatus, but always something popped up and got in the way. But through all the procrastination and rewriting I've finally come to writing this "coming back" letter. I know many of you knew me back when I was active here and I'd like to happily say that two years has given me much time to grow and mature. I really hope that Toro isn't dead or dying but rather making a comeback and if there's anything I can do to help I'll try my best. Now I'll definitely make sure to put in an effort to get on but I now live in Hawaii (United States) which is five hours behind EST and my current work schedule makes for some weird work hours and a four month business trip to some of the islands in the Pacific will be some future roadblocks, however, weekends for the most part are still mine. Nonetheless I still hope to create a new character and forge our a new story for all to enjoy. I look forward to storytelling with the rest of you all.

-Toma
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Re: Hello everyone.

HEY TOMA! It'll be great to have you back! You should join our discord. We've all but moved to it. https://discord.gg/A2UvC5Y

Return to “Introductions”