Greetings and Salutations!

Glad to have you here! New or old, tell us about yourself!
HeavyGear
MC name: Heavy_Gear

Greetings and Salutations!

Hello all you roleplayers of the server and various GMs, I'm HeavyGear. I've recently stumbled across your server and wanted to try my hand at roleplaying with pokemon. I've known about the Pixelmon mod for a while now, and am excited someone created a roleplay server with it!

I suppose I should tell a bit about myself. I'm an avid reader of fiction, a casual gamer, veteran roleplayer and a game designer-in-training. I enjoy playing talented characters, either in magic or technology depending on the setting. I got into pokemon when I was around 8, with my first gaming system. I will always fondly remember my Gameboy Color and Gold Version cartridge. I've not been following pokemon all that closely since generation 3, though I've learned a bit about the other generations. Mostly the new evolved forms of the first 3 generations and mega-evolutions.

As for what I'm looking for here... Well like I said I'd like to play a technology oriented type character. Is Porygon an available starter? I'm unclear since it's supposed to be a 1950s-esque theme, correct?
Kampfkater
MC name: Kampfkater

Re: Greetings and Salutations!

Porygon had a very elaborate event leading up to their creation, so they exist in our universe, if you add a request on your character profile/ application that you'd like to start out with one the GM team will consider it (I'd like to give you a more definitive answer but I'm indecisive).
First of all though, welcome to our server, I hope you enjoy your stay!
HeavyGear

Kampfkater wrote:Porygon had a very elaborate event leading up to their creation, so they exist in our universe, if you add a request on your character profile/ application that you'd like to start out with one the GM team will consider it (I'd like to give you a more definitive answer but I'm indecisive).
First of all though, welcome to our server, I hope you enjoy your stay!
Hopefully you'll be seeing it soon!

... oh

That's a big application... :shock:

*knuckle cracking*

Let's do this. 8-)
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Oh wow, someone found this subfourm! Hehe~
Well, a early ' Welcome Aboard! ' and hello from me! Goodluck on the app, if you need any other sort of help just post it! It's really easier than it looks~ it especially helps to just take your time on it. Even if you're excited to get on, hehe.
HeavyGear

Poppy wrote:Oh wow, someone found this subfourm! Hehe~
Well, a early ' Welcome Aboard! ' and hello from me! Goodluck on the app, if you need any other sort of help just post it! It's really easier than it looks~ it especially helps to just take your time on it. Even if you're excited to get on, hehe.
Well~ If you're offering.

My current idea is to say my character came to the Toro region after getting his degree in programming. He hopes to get hired by Pix co. and work in with the newly discovered Porygons.

That sound doable from an RP perspective?
CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

That can probably be done, I suggest just writing up your character and the whitelist app if you haven't already! It's pretty simple, and I can look over your Character Profile after you've been whitelisted it's pretty easy if you get an understanding of Toro.

Return to “Introductions”