Pathfinder in Toro?

ShadexTheDark
MC name: ShadexTheDark

Pathfinder in Toro?

My world Victerra

Yo, Shadex here! I've been playing Pathfinder for only a few months to..Half a year now? I believe? And I've been DMing a small personal group of friends of mine since the beginning.
Now, I'm not a great DM by any stretch of the imagination, but I wondered if anybody would be interested in playing a couple of small adventure Pathfinder sessions.

If enough people are interested, I hope to play it on Roll20, you can find it there --> https://roll20.net/ <-- There. I don't know when yet, hopefully we can work that out. (Mostly because my timezones are horrible haha)
I've played a few sessions on that website myself, but never DM'd.
The setting would just be fantasy, but any characters are welcome! I'd gladly work things out with you ^,.,^
I'd be playing through text, mostly due to the fact that my english is still not amazing and my voices are horrible.
There's also custom lore for the gods of this world.

So yeah..Question remains, would anybody be interested in playing in this world? And could someone help me DM this as I feel like I'm personally not experienced enough to make a grand world just yet. Should this be a thing at all?

Please leave a comment with your thoughts! Thanks in advance.

Edit:
We'll be playing from level one, most likely with a point buy system unless everyone wants to roll for it.
For more information on pathfinder, it can be found on this website: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/
And here's a nice guide on how to create a character: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/basics-ability- ... r-creation

For questions, feel free to ask them on skype or leave a PM here! Skype name is live:johnnoking22
Last edited by ShadexTheDark on Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^(^,.,^)>

RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

Re: Pathfinder in Toro?

Heya Shadex! totally not weird that I'm chatting to you right now on the server, but here we go:

Been playing pathfinder consistently for one and a half years now. I joined as a noob. While I'm not an expert by any means, I would love to be a part of this! I enjoy having support characters, the sort that heal, provide roll bonuses, or overall just mess with people's dice. Decently experianced with roll20, using mythweavers as sheets, and have a pretty good grip on rules and characters.

X3 Keep us posted!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

I'm in, depending how big of a group this becomes haha. I'm okay with text~
I'm a noob too, I've mostly just played Shadowrun & D&D5e with friends, so we'd sometimes just push for whatever is cool. I admit, I like playing character that'll do something for the laughs or something creative. I'm pretty experienced with roll20 tho, even if it lags me.

edit: I refuse if there are any edgy darkelf angel demon demi-gods tho.
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

I'd totally be up for this. I'm not sure about all the ins and outs but it'll be fun, so long as I have someone to kinda show my the ropes.
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

I'm in. I've used pathfinder a bit, so I know the basics what I'm doing. If need be, I have no problem being the party healer.
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image
Macecurb
MC name: Ecurbmac

I actually might be interested in going at this. I've been playing AD&D on and off since I was fairly young, and more recently I've gotten okay at DMing Paranoia for my brothers and their friends. I'm not that familiar with either Roll20 or Pathfinder, although I have heard of them.

Let me know how it goes.
CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

I'm completely interested. Problem is, I'm a complete noob and am basically trying to learn everything about D&D at the moment. So I'll need a ton of help and guidance with such a thing, but if you're willing to have me, I would /love/ to play with you guys!

Return to “General Discussion Archives”