The Royal Kingdra - A Starry Night

Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Re: The Royal Kingdra - A Starry Night

[Kalon]"Aw man, that's unfortunate." He bites back a laugh. He still didn't believe Yarm existed. "So are you our waiter today, or are you slacking off a bit?" He eyes the chair. "Or perhaps you're joining us?"
RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

Arik also had difficulties in believing Yarm existed. He heard the stories, but that maid outfit...he was excessively doubtful. "She'll show up eventually, or not." He said politely. "He's probably slacking off, or intimidated. You remember that strawberry pie you made for me once? Think you can manage to make it again, and have it be just as good?" The smile was a dangerous one, challenging. "Or even better? It was several years ago..."
Skolarr
MC name: Skolarr

Slowly trotting along the path, Yarmella would slowly wander into the Royal Kingdra with a rather blank look upon her face as she glanced around. Apparently this was where Alphonse worked...though she had never actually taken the opportunity to pay this place a visit. With a small yawn she'd step up to the host post, awaiting to be seated...at least she assumed that's what she had to do. She didn't really get out much, unfortunately.
Image Keep on Necrodancin'!Image
Salsa80
MC name: Salsa80

"Non non I'm just ze cook for tonight. A break at the moment, Qui?" he chuckled a little bit and props his arms on the table. He glanced sideways at Arik with a smirk of his own and a single wink. "Zere is no'zing I cannot do when it comes to ze kitchen Arik... You should know by now, but Qui. I can. Zo. .. I may add a bit of... A twist zis time..." ariks challenge had brought an almost dreamy look to the slight glare.
RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

Arik leaned back in his seat and rested his hand upon his chest with mock surprise. "Oh my. James, I do believe Alphonse is trying to seduce me. Clearly, the twist is some sort of love potion in the strawberries." He started snickering at the end.
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

Juliet chuckled, but looked around."You're right, I can't be loud in such a fancy place...
I COULD play some piano if that works, though?"
she'd suggest.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

Hiba's eyes were on her brother, although she has always been a perspective girl, if he checked, he would know she was spacing out. Which is her most common state of being. The girl's eyes would be somewhat drifting off as her head tilted back, not really paying attention until the next song would start.
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

Daniel would have seated those who would have came in and by then everyone would have also gotten their drinks that they ordered, seeing that things have slowed down Danny would head into the back of the restaurant to see how things are going, soon people will be able to order their food.
stowaway8888

Juliet nods, getting set up, before she begins to lightly play a tune that Raza would recognize, so he'd know what he would sing.

Bad Little Boy
stowaway8888

Juliet played very gently, to match with the calm tone of the song. When her singing part came up, she sang in a beautiful, but innocent like (to match with being a 'good little girl'.) and would continue to play until Raza finished singing. She'd smile once they were done, looking at him."That was really good! The guitar and piano blended nicely."

Return to “Toro Region Archives”