A Sincere Apology

Community Discussion, talk about whatever!
Chibimaster1111
MC name: ScorchedDragon

A Sincere Apology

Dear Community of the Toro League Pixelmon Roleplaying Minecraft Server;

Having reflected back on my actions on March 6th, at roughly 9:45 EST , in which I reposted a video sent to me by a friend, which depicted disturbing footage I will not go into detail about. While I do not clearly recall what was going through my head upon making such a decision, I am truly ashamed of such an action, as it was in no way funny . While putting it beside my other actions , such as posting a picture that depicted the word 'Ping' , you may think I get a kick out of disturbing people and making them uncomfortable, this is not the case. I am known to act before thinking, without realizing the consequences of my actions. It's a nasty habit that I will try my best to break. I realize I've given myself a bad reputation among the community, and sometimes I act in an annoying way when attempting to be funny and fit in, this was not one of those times, as the material posted was highly inappropriate, and I very much deserve to be kept out of the Toro Chat, and all your bad blood towards me is indeed well deserved on my part.

I apologize to those I've upset by posting such degenerating material, your anger is well placed, and I don't know if I'll ever be able to do anything to deserve your forgiveness, after this I will give up on attempting to earn a place in this wonderful community, I will henceforth exclude myself from any OOC conversation, for fear that I will go too far. I hope you allow me to continue the events so many enjoy, or, if I am to be banned, at least find someone else to run them, as it would be a shame for people who enjoyed them to miss out on them.

I very much enjoy this server, and feel terrible about upsetting those who make this community so great.

Sincerely

ScorchedDragon/Chibimaster1111/Dylan

Return to “Community Discussion”