New Years Resolutions - 2017

Community Discussion, talk about whatever!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

New Years Resolutions - 2017

I don't know if we had a post like this before, but lets start one now and maybe we can all help eachother with it!
Only share what you feel totally comfortable with sharing with of course~

I'll start with some of my generic ones:
  • Draw EVERYDAY! - It's the only way I'm going to get better.
  • Roleplay more! - I'll admit I've been a bit lazy with rping in general, which is a shame, I love rping usually.
  • Build more! - I don't build nearly enough, despite being GM-B
  • Be healthier this year! - I've always been a sickling since I was a baby, but lets hope I'm better this year.
  • Finish more stuff! - :")
RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

Re: New Years Resolutions - 2017

I'm moving at some point in the year. Maybe even twice if we're lucky. But I got a few resolutions that I set up and look forward to.

1) Finish the first draft of my third book
2) Reach my goal weight by the end of the year with -1lb per week.
3) Get Toro projects done: Pixelmon Contests, Bab DnD, Fixing Tyrian Type Tournaments
Foska
MC name: Foska

Hmm, my new years resolutions would be something like this.

1. Get fit so I can rub my sexy body even more in peoples face.
2. Get into the thing I want to get fit for.
3. Marry everyone.
4. Be less lazy.
RiaLangset
MC name: ItsRia

In the Spirit of Resolutions, I'll post in here as I catch up on (Toro) projects and stuff. :D

======================PROJECT LIST======================

+) Charity Bakeries: Status - COMPLETE 1/11
Donations boards updated, donations processed, broken shops replaced and restocked. Worker communication. All that's left at the moment is making a business post about Loafers...I never got around to that.

+) Tyrian Rent sheets: Status - WORKING ON IT
Update all the houses and their occupants, rents are up to date, empty houses labeled. What's left is to further fine tune the sheet.

+) Pixelmon Contests: Status - Beginning Stages
Yes, this is a thing. It's been delayed for many reasons, mostly because I'm the one working on it and last year was an overall shit year. The rules have been fleshed out in a notebook, the last contest hall is planned for construction. One hall already built needs to be questioned. Judges need to be found, and discussions over skype need to take place. I hope for this to be a proper reality around spring.

+) Pixelmon Type Tournaments: Status - Beginning Stages
Type Tournaments will also be returning shortly! I am catching up on ribbons I never got around to giving out. IF YOU ARE MISSING RIBBONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME. The forum page needs to be updated, possibly redone entirely. Rules need to be tweaked, and possibly times. I got a bit to go for this.

+) Tyrian Updates: Status - Ria hiding under the desk
It's been informally decided where the town hall will be moved to, and the GS building's fate is still in question. Other small projects will be in place, such as lighting updates, landscape updates, and various tweaks to existing buildings. The Opera house is going to get its statues...eventually.

+) Bab DnD: Status - Midway
The basic plot has been fleshed out. I need to get off my butt and work on format and how this'll be managed, as this'll be some inception nonsense. Shall be done, shall be fun, I actually can't wait for this.

+) Professor Quests: Status - Planning Phase
Quests? From the Professor? Find out when I'm less busy.

+) Porygon TM Update: Status - FINISHED 1/9
Porygon TMs is no longer a pawn shop! Finally, the endless cries for Ria being an unfair shop owner is at an end! Though, it's mostly because when the business was made, it was a great way for new people to get money. The later generations of newbies had less reason to go out and hunt bosses endlessly for loot, so fewer and fewer stock came in. Stores are being in the process of being updated and stocked. Will also need to make an entirely new forum post for the business when we're set!

Viridis Store Status: Complete
Cobalt Store Status: Complete
Carmine Store Status: Complete
Aurelia Store Status: Complete

+) Skins: Status - [Colossal Whining Noises]
Arik Skin - Host Club [Complete]
Arik Skin - Finally outgrew that damned jacket and got some taste. [Complete]
Kagami Skin - RTMP Officer
Kagami Skin - Default Farmwork
Kiori - Updated clothing [Complete]
Sen - The Fabulous may very well return...
Kaineth - ... Neko?
Last edited by RiaLangset on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

gooodjob. i've been kinda updating my art sketchpage, but only when theres relevant stuff
stowaway8888
MC name: stowaway8888/Dayre_

I'm a nerd and waited a long time to post this.

- Finish up Toro Projects I gotta get done that I had no time to before, like the Clothing Store (and some other overdue things -sweats-)

- To improve myself in school. I'm an A/B student now, but I want to push for all A's

- Figure out how to make myself look better and not uggo

Return to “Community Discussion”