Randomizer Tournament Roster Voting!

Community Discussion, talk about whatever!
Vernon
MC name: MirroredPanda
Discord: MirroredPanda#6969

Randomizer Tournament Roster Voting!

Hello guys! Verbnorb here, with a little...request for y'all. I'm working on expanding the amount of Pixelmon for the next tournament. Instead of 13 teams of 3, I'm hoping to expand to a total of 20 teams.

Now, so far, from the 39 Pixelmon that were in the last tournament, I have removed two: Aipom and Salamence. These two were removed as they were appearing as the strongest and weakest by large margins (according to those who used them). This means I have 37/60 Pixelmon already on the roster.

I'm honestly unsure what to add, so I figured I could let you guys suggest what to include! In order to ensure you don't suggest something already present on the roster, I'm including the list in a link below.

But FIRST! Some rules you need to be aware of.
  • I will be doing the movesets myself. It may be good, it may be bad, it may be somewhere in between. Either way, I get the say, because I don't know Pokémon super well, so it makes it fair.
  • I won't be EV training them. Or worrying about IVs or Hidden Abilities/Abilities, or natures. If I get a bad one, I have a bad one on the roster.
  • I will not be adding anything that's too high on the Smogon Tier list, unless I know I can make it not super OP, without making it useless. Stuff that almost always is good due to stats will not be added, such as Metagross. The same goes for Pixelmon that are far too low in terms of stats.
  • Please bear in mind all Pixelmon are going to be level 50. If a Pixelmon doesn't evolve into its final form by level 50 via level, it will not be on. I may add it's prior form, depending on the previous rule. (For example, I will not add Volcarona, as Larvesta evolves at level 59.)
I think that covers everything. So down below will be a link to the Google Form for y'all to suggest, and a link to the current roster as of 10/8/2016.

Roster

Suggestion Box

Return to “Community Discussion”