Happy New Years!

Community Discussion, talk about whatever!
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Re: Happy New Years!

Happy New Years, and here's to another year of amazing events and RPs! This year I will try to do more in my jobs to help with various projects if possible, and get on Toro League in general.

i'm not good with words so have that. g'luck everybody with their new year's resolutions, i can't wait for another year of this server <3
Wally
MC name: WalrusHerobrine

We can't afford more than one thread for Holidays. Happy New Year(s). 2016 and on. No one die.
Adkillz
MC name: adkillz

Happy New Years!

Here's to a great year, and another year of being a building slave that gets 1 meal a week for the rest of my life! But seriously, thanks for the great great times, guys, girls and KC.
Misha
MC name: Mishpelled

Happy New Year!
I'm not good at writing messages, but wooo. Despite any problems- IC or OOC- and my random bouts of inactivity, it has been a pretty great year. I love this server, and I'm glad to be here another year. I also hope to see a new villain/villain group, it's been too peaceful (^:
CannibalKon
MC name: Cannibal_Kon

TIME FOR ANOTHER YEAR OF WORDING BAD

IT IS I WISHING THE NEW YEAR OF HAPPY
kcband36
MC name: kcband36

There are a few things in Toro that are for certain: the Festival of Lights, the Halloween event, Christmas Event, and my New Year’s Day post. This marks my fourth post for this thread, starting this tradition back in 2014 and now it’s already 2017. Whether Toro makes it to 2020 or 2120, the last few years I have spent with this community have not been wasted. I look forward to putting even more effort into 2017 to make Toro into something great. When I compare Toro back in 2014 to now it surprises me how much has changed, but, the feelings and joy I get from the server is still the same. I am going to keep this year’s post short as I am sure after what my plans are for this year I’ll be writing a novel. I also don't think I can top last year's post, so read that if you haven't. It has some undertale in it for you trash pandas. Any who, from the bottom of my heart…

Happy new Years! Cheers!
Rosy
MC name: Rosy

I'm sick, so let me have this bit of sappiness. I'm so happy to have met all you, I've made some really good friends during these past four years, and they have been some of my best years! Things have changed so much from when I first joined, from the people, to the builds, to behaviors and all, and we have grown so much! When I first joined Mimi was maybe 19 years old, and now I'm playing her granddaughter. When I first joined Cobalt, Canvas, and Aurelia were the only two towns really, but now we have a full roster of towns and interesting people! I can't imagine what the future will bring us, but I'm sure we will make the best out of it.
So lets all work towards a happy new year! ♥
kcband36

It’s been years in the making, and this marks the fifth year in a row that I make my annual New Year's post. Over this last year we have gone through numerous changes, the biggest being Toro’s long overdue update to Minecraft 1.10.2 giving us a slew of new content. If it wasn’t for the hard work of everyone in the community then I don’t think we’d be here today. Everyone played an important part in Toro’s community no matter if on staff or not, everyone kept this community thriving and alive. As we enter 2018 I want to have a central theme as I did back in 2016, that theme is growth. I have full faith that in these upcoming months within 2018 our community will see a growth that we had not previously seen thanks to our update. Not only that but the GM team has so much content that we want to create and push out for everyone to enjoy, and hopefully a whole year will give us enough time to create it and put it out. It certainly has been a rocky road getting to this point, but it was worth every moment of it. The road ahead of us will be a wonderous one and will lead to Toro sticking out for years to come. Like always Toro…
Happy new Years! Cheers!
kcband36

Here we are Toro, six years... Six long years if I might add. A lot has happened through those years and I'm sure I said this in a previous post, but this isn't the same Toro it was when I first joined. I'm not sure anyone could say which one was better as both served their purposes. I believe that today's Toro League has evolved from just being a pixelmon roleplaying server to being a community. That is why I believe these New Years posts won't stop for a while, unless the forums die (again). Anyways, there's so much I can say and talk about that has happened over the course of the year but I try to keep these posts about the new year. This upcoming year will be a big turning point for Toro and it'll be great to see were things go. 2019 will be a great year to make some new adventures and friends, so as always Toro...

Happy new Years! Cheers!

Return to “Community Discussion”